Marketing Coordinator / Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Job Type: Full Time
The purpose of this position is to support all phases of Marketing and assist with general operations as needed. The Marketing Coordinator / Manager will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Research and collect information, images, and any creative material
needed for the company's marketing strategies
• Draft email blasts and assist with other electronic communications such as
promotional releases, subscriber and conference registrant updates and more
• Draft press releases and assist with distribution to media; maintain up to date
and accurate pages online
• Manage social media accounts and be a standard bearer for content and
engagement (Facebook, Twitter, Pollstar.com, PollstarPro.com,
Pollstar mobile apps and other platforms as needed)
• Coordinate conference displays, information tables and off-site distribution
• Assist with maintaining website promotional information
• Assist with creation of signs and promotional material for special events
• Assist with conference promotion and the annual Pollstar Awards
• Assist Sales Departments with projects as needed
• Assist the Graphic Arts Department with collateral as needed
The Marketing Coordinator / Manager will ideally have experience in and possess the following skills and/or abilities:
• High-level writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Advanced experience in all Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook
• Online marketing experience
• Experience with websites and Social Networking and confidence in learning
• Familiarity with graphic design, including design software such as Photoshop
• Video editing and PowerPoint experience a plus
Candidates should be:
• Professional and friendly with a positive attitude; a collaborative team player
• Proactive, diligent, a quick learner, and able to work independently with
• Passionate about the arts
• Highly detail oriented
• Able to multitask and work under tight deadlines
The Marketing Coordinator / Manager will have a Bachelor's degree and two or more years of professional experience in marketing.
• Location: Fresno, CA - 4697 W. Jacquelyn Ave.
• Compensation: Salary plus benefits commensurate with experience.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
How To Apply:
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to: Marketing@Pollstar.com
No phone calls, please. Applicants may pick up a copy of the publication Pollstar at the office or view Pollstar.com to find out more information about our organization. After reviewing resumes Pollstar will contact those applicants to be considered for an interview.
1. Your earliest available employment date.
2. Minimum salary requirement.
Qualified applicants may be contacted by phone regarding the screening process for interviews.
Pollstar has been publishing the Concert Industry's leading business trade magazine each week for more than 30 years. Pollstar was an early pioneer in providing concert tour information on-line, launching www.Pollstar.com
in 1994 and providing tour itineraries free to music fans world-wide. Pollstar has increased its value to the concert industry with an all new and powerful on-line reservoir of information at www.PollstarPro.com
. Pollstar services are subscription based, distributed worldwide and include the weekly magazine as well as the on-line databases. Pollstar is a member of the Associated Press (AP).
It is the policy of Pollstar to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. Pollstar prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Pollstar takes affirmative actions to prevent discrimination in employment practices, such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, training and termination.