Elton John dissing Madonna (again); why the Brampton Global Jazz & Blues Fest is special; B.o.B. talking about fame; tough talk for talking DJs; and Australia missing another chance to host Van Halen make up a whole lotta stuff for Monday, Aug. 6.
O2 World, Berlin, Germany
June 28, 2012
• Remembering the days when N.W.A. shook the world – Huffington Post
• EDM insider says DJs should stop pontificating about how difficult their jobs are – Vice.com
• What can you expect from the Brampton Global Jazz & Blues Festival? For starters, how about lots of jazz and blues without any filler? – The Globe & Mail
• If Justin Beiber can do it, why can’t you? Achieve fame and fortune via the Web, that is – MySanAntonio.com
MTV World Stage Live, Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
July 14, 2012
• Wanna hear B.o.B tee off on the ups and downs of being famous? Sure you do – MusicChoice.com
• Why can’t Van Halen and Australia get along? – Examiner.com
Pepsi Center, Denver, Colo.
May 24, 2012
• Elton John saying Madonna looks like a “fairground stripper” makes one wonder what kind of fairs he’s been frequenting – Yahoo News, Australia